Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm turning 18 should I break up with my babydaddy?

So last year I got pregnant with my current boyfriend and just a guy ive been seeing at the time. Hes turning 15 in october and im turning 18 in two weeks, so its kind of embarrassing for my son to have such a young father and it makes me look bad now that im legal. But I still love him, and its seems so hard to to just end it after all we went through. Before I found out I was pregnant and when we first started dating I found out he had sex with my mom (but they were both on meth.. and it was his first time tweaking) he said it was a big mistake and he wouldnt have done it if he was sober so I let it go. and he has been wonderful to me since. but it still bugs me knowing that that happend. is me turning 18 a sign that I should end it? Or should I stay with him or the sake of my kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment