Sunday, July 17, 2011

What does my cancerian love want ? ?

Hi Im jose. Im in love with a cancerian girl for the past 1.5 years . Over the past 6 months we are having troubled times. We are off different religion and age difference and there is huge pressure on her to get married as she is already 30. Her parents dont know about me and will not accept me as I am of a different religion. However having said that , she has also started to become aloof and there have been times that she has been only talking of her issues and that made me irritated and we had ended up in a fight. Our intimacy too has come to a full stop now. I am so in love with her that once I told her that I willing to forego this relationship if she found happiness somewhere else for her parents sake as that was the only way to forget her and move on. While she has not agreed to it and says that its not the way to do it but also says that I have to come out of it and move on but in a slow manner. Im confused now on what to do as she wants me to be there but also says that she cant get married to me due to the issues mentioned above. Her interaction with me on a day to day basis too has come down and we dont see each other quite often as we do earlier. Also, i get one sms or two late at nights when im asleep and makes me wonder why someone has become so busy when they can interact during the day.. Im not sure on what to do.. there is not a minute that I dont think of her but I feel the other way from her behaviour.. i think she has already moved on but wants me to be there to hear her issues ... what do I do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment