Friday, July 15, 2011

I am 16 and I think I have an anxiety disorder?

Hi I'm currently an exchange student. I recently had a hyperthyroid attack and I'm here in CO in high altitude. I took medication for it and it worked and I became better. But a few days ago, I got very bored staying here at the house and I feel weird that there's no school anymore. Then lately I'm having a hard time sleeping and I'm always afraid of dying or being crazy. Like I'm becoming paranoid, I feel like everything around me is weird and that danger is close by, like every time I ride in a car I feel like were gonna have an accident. And I'm becoming more aware and conscious about myself. And I frequently go to the bathroom. Maybe its anxiety, but I didn't tell anyone I'm feeling weird yet, especially my parents back home, because they might freak out, I'm having this huge US tour in 4 days and medical costs here in the US is so expensive. Can someone suggest non pharmaceutical solutions? It's so hard :( thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment